Call us at (403)282-0555 to set up a trial class!
Our school year runs from September to the beginning of June. Teen, PreIntermediate, Intermediate & Senior levels of Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop & Tap continue to the third week of June. There are no classes Thanksgiving, Family Day/Teachers’ Convention or Victoria Day holiday weekends. A two week break during the Christmas season and a one week Spring break are scheduled.
Generally, classes run Monday to Thursday 3:45 – 9:30 pm, Friday 2:30 – 6:30 pm, and Saturday 9:15 am – 4:30 pm.
ALL-INCLUSIVE TUITION PRICING:
No extra add-on fees! No Registration Fee – No Show Fee – No Evaluation Fees
Registration requires creating an account in our online registration system, plus payment of tuition fees by one of two options:
- YEAR IN FULL: Payment in full for the year at the time of registration.
- SPLIT PAYMENT: One half of the full-year tuition is payable at the time of registration; the balance is due November 1st by credit card preauthorization
- Program fees depend on the actual number of lessons per year. The full-year total will be shown in the class listing. Discounts will be applied at checkout for multiple classes.
Other costs you can expect to incur during the year are for costumes, tickets, and merchandise such as photos, dvds, clothing.
- Change Fees: Once a student has been registered and a confirmation has been emailed, a $31.50 (GST included) administration fee will apply to all change requests.
- Late Fees for Payment Plans: If payment cannot be processed on the due date, a late fee of $31.50 (GST included) will be added to the balance after 3 business days.
FULL-YEAR PROGRAM WITHDRAWAL POLICY:
Please be aware that when you register for a class, you are purchasing a place in that class for the entirety of the school year.
In the event of withdrawal:
A) Prior to program start date:
A fee of $175 will be charged for each withdrawn class. In the case of classes which occur twice weekly, one fee will be charged.
B) From program start date until October 31:
⦿The effective date of withdrawal will be the date written notice is received in our office. Tuition will be charged up to and including that date.
⦿In addition, a fee of $175 will be charged for each withdrawn class. In the case of classes which occur twice weekly, one fee will be charged.
⦿The balance of fees will be refunded within 2 weeks of the date written withdrawal notice was received.
C) Effective November 1:
No refunds will be considered for withdrawal as of November 1.