Hip HopKids & Teens Classes
Whether your child is dying to rock the floor and show off their mad style or they want to dance without the formal attire or traditional dance technique, Hip Hop dance is one of the most popular styles of today. Hip Hop dance activates individuality, allowing each student the opportunity to exhibit their uniqueness and personal style. They are encouraged to let their voice be heard, show a little attitude, groove whole-heartedly to the beat and bring pride and confidence to their dancing. Ain’t no half-steppin’ here!
- Primary: ages 6-8 with no structured hiphop experience. Friday 3:30-4:15.
- Junior 1: ages 9-10 beginners; ages 7-9 moving up from Primary Hip Hop. Tuesday 6:30-7:30.
- Junior 2: ages 11-12 beginners; ages 9-11 moving up from Junior 1 Hip Hop. Wednesday 5:30-6:30.
- PreIntermediate: ages 11+ moving up from Junior 2 Hip Hop. Tuesday 4:30-5:30.
- Inter/Senior: ages 13+ moving up from PreInter Hip Hop. Saturday 3:30-4:30.
- Teen: For dancers age 13+ with no structured Hip Hop training. Wednesday 6:30-7:30.