- Christmas Show 2018: details TBA
- Spring Show 2019: TBA
- Does your child love to perform?
- Does the sound of the applause fill their spirit?
- Do they shine on stage, wowing you with their talent and making you burst with pride?
- Is the year-end performance your child’s favourite time of year?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of above, the Performance Division may be the right choice for your child.
The Performance Division gives serious dancers the opportunity to develop their talent, performance skills and deepen their passion for dance while learning choreography and preparing for performance. Placement is by audition.
There are 2 Divisions:
- HALF YEAR September to December. For dancers ages 8+ who are currently registered at FHDP. This division is all about producing our Christmas Show.
- FULL YEAR September to June. For PreIntermediate, Intermediate & Senior level students, ages 12+, who are registered in a minimum of four classes at FHDP including ballet. This division performs in our Christmas, Youth, Junior and Senior shows. The highlight of the year is the development of their own show in the Spring.
- Christmas Show:
May 26, 2018. Ages 8+.
- Full Year Performance Division Program:
May 26, 2018. Ages 12 yrs+, dancing in a minimum of 4 classes weekly, including ballet.
Auditions are open to current and new students. If successful they will be required to register for classes in the upcoming season.
Late additions are considered on an individual basis. If you missed the auditions but are interested in the program, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.