Let’s get hot & sweaty together this summer!
What can you take?
A few important details to be aware of before selecting your class(es)…
1) Summer classes run Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings for 6 weeks, from July 18-August 24.
2) All classes are Open Level which means they are open to all dancers. Expect a range of skill level.
You have 3 options to join in on the fun:
1. Got a favourite class? Register for the same class for the full 6 weeks and immerse yourself in the style. Investment – $100.
2. Purchase a 6-class multipass and reserve your spot in the classes that fit best into your schedule. Flexible to accommodate your varied summer plans! Investment – $100. Note: Complete purchase of your multipass before reserving your classes.
3. Drop-in on a class by class basis. Perfect if you’re not sure you can make it until the day of class. Investment – $20 per class. Pay when you arrive for class – cash or debit only.
New to dance? Attend our free, beginner-friendly event, ‘Fall In Love With Dance’ on September 6 & 7! Join our event list to get updates here!
Workshops & Special Events
FALL In Love With Dance
You wouldn’t buy those cute shoes without trying them on first, right? Join us for FREE 30 minute sampler adult classes on September 6 & 7 in the evening. All levels welcome, no need to reserve a spot. Bring your friends!
Wednesday, Sept 6:
•6:30 Hiphop; Tap
•7:00 Dance 101; Flamenco
•7:30 African; Highland
•8:00 Bellydance; Drumming
•8:30 Aerial; Indojazz
Thursday, Sept 7:
•6:00 Hiphop; Gyrokinesis
•6:30 Barre Fit; Modern
•7:00 Ballet; Jazz
•7:30-8:00 Q&A – Meet our teachers!
Adult/Senior Show: June 23, 2018 University Theatre, U of C Matinee & Evening shows