Workshops & Special Events
Keep your eyes peeled for upcoming events!
Adult/Senior Show: “Strong & Free” June 24, 2017 University Theatre, U of C Matinee & Evening shows
Let’s get hot & sweaty together this summer!
Here are a few important details for you to be aware of before selecting your class(es)…
1) Summer classes run Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings for 6 weeks, from July 18-August 24.
2) All classes are Open Level which means they are open to all dancers. Expect a range of skill level.
You have 3 options to join in on the fun:
1. Got a favourite class? Register for the same class for the full 6 weeks and immerse yourself in the style. Investment – $100.
2. Purchase a 6-class multipass and reserve your spot in the classes that fit best into your schedule. Flexible to accommodate your varied summer plans! Investment – $100. Note: Complete purchase of your multipass before reserving your classes.
3. Drop-in on a class by class basis. Perfect if you’re not sure you can make it until the day of class. Investment – $20 per class. Pay when you arrive for class – cash or debit only.
New to dance? Attend our free, beginner-friendly event, ‘Fall In Love With Dance’ on September 6 & 7! Join our event list to get updates here!